
10-23-08
Well it was suppose to be a normal work day for me. However... I got lucky and was able to stay at home with my wonderful hubby and dog and watch Auburn loose!! Great night at home on such a cold, windy, and drizzily night!!
Also a shout out to LCS Middle School Football Team!!! GOO NOAH!!
Well it was suppose to be a normal work day for me. However... I got lucky and was able to stay at home with my wonderful hubby and dog and watch Auburn loose!! Great night at home on such a cold, windy, and drizzily night!!
Also a shout out to LCS Middle School Football Team!!! GOO NOAH!!
1 comment:
Hi guys! Glad you've joined the blogging world!! It really is addictive. This is so great..we can keep up with you! Glad ya'll are doing great. I know you are excited for Bama football too!
Post a Comment