Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween..soo weird

Well- as it has been a week not much to blog about. We had a great weekend of tricker treaters and football. No pics this weekend though...sorry. I am thrown back at the fact that as a child I was so excited to go from house to house and get candy. However being old (not that old) I could not wait for Halloween this year because I couldn't wait to pass out the candy. It was all I could do to not jump up and down every time the door bell rang and I heard trick-or-treat!! I was so excited to see what costum and hand out candy. Just another day in which I realize I am getting older. More to come later

Also shout out.....ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!! 9-0!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

Hey Lindsay! Just seeing if ya'll could make it to Georgia the weekend before Christmas. I am planning our family Christmas party at my house for that weekend. Hopefully ya'll can be there!