Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Spoiled....by Chris

Well well now I know why the dogs are absolutely spoiled rotten. Because I see what Chris does with them when I am not at home at night. I was put on call this afternoon/night who is to say what will happen with work tonight but Gabby fell asleep in Chris's lap and so he went and laid her on the sofa. However what I didn't notice was how he laid her on the sofa....I have the proof below in the pictures.  


                                                  
Oh yes thats right....Chris covered her up and tucked her in. I had to remind him she is a DOG!!!
However, I take this as a good sign that he will be a good dad someday....oh yes and let me clarify that too....YEARS down the road. 
Hope you all are having a great week so far and that you all are staying dry and warm!!

No comments: