Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Anniversary Trip

Ok I never dread blogging but I have so much in my mind to say about our Anniversary Trip that I don't even know where to start. I also have wayyyy too many photos to choose from. I will put a few on here but check out my facebook page for the rest. 
Day 1- Traveling to San Juan Puerto Rico


Below Chris in Muster Station


Day 2 - Day at Sea
A day filled of relaxing pool side as we cruised to Barbados. We had a cool drink in hand most of the day...then played a round of Bingo (which we lost). 




Day 3- Barbados
While in Barbados we went on a Pirate Cruise and Snorkel. We had such a great time relaxing and drinking what they called "Pink Ting". I loved the crystal blue water that we swam in the whole week.





Chris drinking his "Pink Ting"



Dancing on the Pirate Cruise


Day 4- Day at Sea #2
This was not a scheduled day at sea. But because there was 2 suspected cases of swine flu on our ship Antigua and St.Lucia denied our ship access to port. So instead we had another day at sea and then went to St. Thomas.

Sports Bar on the Cruise



Relaxing on our Balcony



Day 5- St. Thomas
The last time I was in St. Thomas was when I went as a child with my family. My Mom-Mom took us. I have great memories from that trip but not huge ones because I was so young. It was great to come back. We took a Catamaran tour and snorkle trip on the the Castaway Girl. The crew on the boat was a blast...they also made the best Rum Punch!







Day 6- St. Martin
In St. Martin we went on a Jeep Tour of the Island. We went to two different beaches and the shops. We were with a couple in the jeep that was on their honeymoon from Sweden. They were a nice couple and it was great to hear about their home town.

Chris driving the jeep










Me enjoying the Sea!!!



Riding in the back of the Jeep while the Swedish drove

Day 7- St. Croix
We had a beach break this day at a Resort which I highly recommend. Just a relaxing day of sun, food, and drinks!











My view the whole day relaxing...ahhhh
The last night we took a picture with our funny waitress Lucille. She named Chris "Mr. Giant" and called him that the whole trip. It was sooo funny. Also in the picture is a couple we met while on the trip that we went to shows with, drinks, karaoke, etc. They were from Delaware. Very fun to hang out with!!



The trip went by wayyyy to fast. But it was a great way to celebrate bigggg for our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast!! Great pics! Ya'll are too cute together! Enjoy these years together before you have kiddos! (excluding your babies you already have...doggies!)