Well let me begin by saying stupid me...I forgot the camera so I was not able to capture this whole weekend. However I will just say we had a blast. My friends Caley, Clint, Wes and Brittany we all went to meet my parents at their lake house this weekend. We had a blast and spent most of the day taking turns skiing and wake boarding. I am not as sore as I was yesterday but found those muscles I never knew I had thats for sure. Then we took a lunch break and a quick nap. Then it was off for tubing...
We had a great and relaxing time...
We are definitely going to do it again just next time I will bring my camera to capture some of the great moments...
Also just a quick update...still waiting on the house to close... with all of the foreclosures etc it has only made the mortgage companies become tighter with their $$ so we have to do alot to please them these days. Thats all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment