Tuesday, September 8, 2009

We are Expecting.....a baby

Yes you read correctly we are expecting a baby. I found out about 3 weeks ago that I was pregnant. I am currently 8 weeks along. And all is going well for the baby right now. Not really the same for me. The past few weeks I have been so nausea and sick. Its been rough for me lately. I am feeling better now. The nausea is not 24/7 as it was the past 2 weeks. It more comes and goes. I just hope I am on my way up. Below are a few ultrasound pics.


This picture is at 6 weeks. They were just making sure everything was ok. At this time the baby's heart rate was only 100. They like to see the heart rate >120. So I had to do a follow-up ultrasound at 7 weeks.



This is my ultrasound at 7 weeks. The best news of all was the baby's heart rate was 142. Well above the needed rate.

Now I am sure you all are wondering the due date.... well it is April 16th. I will keep ya up date on our progress. Chris and I are both really happy at the unexpected blessing!

1 comment:

The Coops said...

So excited for the two of you.