My cousin added a poll to her blog days before finding out the sex of their baby. Which is a boy by the way!! Congrats Coopers!!! I thought it was a very cute idea to see what family and friends were thinking. So thanks to her I am going to do the same thing. To the side is the poll. Is baby Capps a boy or girl??
We find out on 11-23-09.
As an exciting side note...I have already been feeling baby Capps move. Very active. Its exciting for me. Cant wait till its kicking enough for Chris to feel as well. But for now I am going to enjoy this little life inside me! I feel so truly blessed!!
2 comments:
YAY!! I'm voting for a boy to play with Baby Cooper. I can't wait to find out. Isn't it cool being able to feel the baby move. Just in the last week or so mini coop has gotten so active.
I voted!! Yay! Can't wait to find out!!
Post a Comment