Yes sad to say Hadley is sick yet again...we have been debating on weather to take her back to the Dr or not cause when we took her last time as long as the gunk was not in her chest they said there is not really much they can do. So I have been listening to her chest...also doing all our home remedies to fight off this cold (humidifer, baby vicks rub, chest pt, fluids, and warm shower)
Well tonight we were taking our shower and she is so sick and tired (despite awesome naps today) she feel asleep on my chest in the shower and Hadley never sleeps on Chris or I ever no matter if we try so it was really special to me so needless to say she got the steam but I got the best moment yet. It is a moment I will NEVER forget....its what being a mom is about.
No comments:
Post a Comment