Monday, January 25, 2010

28 Weeks...well maybe 29?

Its been busy lately...lots of planning going on for miss Hadley's arrival and my sister's wedding.
A week ago I had a dr. appt. and I was 27 weeks but measured 28 weeks. Which is not that big of a difference but hey I will take a week. She gets more active everyday. Sometimes she will get to moving and I can see my whole stomach do a wave. Her movements amaze me every time. Then on this past Sat. we went and had her 3d/4d ultrasound done. Again she amazed me. We got to watch her move, yawn, and sleep.

Below are a few photos:



I have another appt. next Monday...starting the 3rd trimester...yikes...visits are every 2 weeks now.
This past weekend we also finally started painting her room. Its a work in progress...I will post pics next time.


2 comments:

The Coops said...

she's precious! maybe penn and hadley will share the same bday since you are measuring early. i can't wait to see pics of her room. Oh, and I can't believe you are already going every 2 weeks. I feel so behind. I go next week, then 3 wks, then 2 wks.

Chris and Abby said...

I love reading updates on little Hadley!!