Wednesday, February 17, 2010

31 Weeks

This past Monday I had my 31 week visit. It went great. Blood pressure, weight (even though I disagree), & growth is all great. My doctor gave me praise because she said I was probably the only healthy woman she would see that day. It truly is a blessing to be so healthy. And I believe Hadley is pretty happy with how things are going too cause she has been my little wiggle worm lately. No complaints really from my view just that I am getting bigger and with that comes some discomfort, her favorite place to be is under my right rib. But I am so happy for our health.
As some may know I had a little of an accident last Friday. I was outside enjoying the snow and the dogs knocked my feet out from under me and I landed hard and flat on my stomach. I began to freak out in worry that I had hurt her. Chris and I rushed to the hospital and all was fine with her. I feel truly blessed and thankful that God kept her safe! It was an awakening that I really have to be more careful.
That is all for now...I will keep ya up to date...next dr. visit is March 1st.

Below is a pic of the belly (for those that are dying to see)




31 Weeks

9 WEEKS TO GO!!!

2 comments:

Jenn McPherson said...

YAY!! SOOO Cute!! You look great!!

Holly Masters said...

Awwww...I hate that I cant see you in person. It has been so long. So glad all is good with you. You look sooooo good.