Monday, March 15, 2010

35 Weeks.....5 weeks to go!!

Wow where to begin....the past 3 weeks have been so busy for us. I have had a baby shower every weekend for the past 3 weeks. My family and friends have been so incredibly generous. Her room and closet that was once bare is now full of furniture, clothes, diapers, toys, etc. Seeing her room come together is getting Chris and I even more excited for her arrival. One neat experience Chris and I have had lately is that I have been feeling her have hiccups daily, but she is getting so much bigger that when she has hiccups Chris can see it on my side and feel it.
Below is some of the things she has received.




Today I went for my 35 week appointment. Quite a busy appointment for us today. Far as weight and blood pressure goes all is well. I gained a good bit in the past 2 weeks...I was nervous that is was too much. But the Dr. then asked me how much I weighed when I was born...she then told me the weight gain was she because Hadley had a huge growth spurt. Blood pressure is still great when is very reassuring. I had some blood work done today and was "checked" for the first time as well. For the past 4 days or so I have been having a lot of achy pain. Today I also found out this was related to her weight gain as well. Without sharing too much information...lets just say she is head down and the doctor was able to touch her head...she is making great progress! When the doctor made this statement I looked at Chris and his face was PRICELESS!! He was a little shocked...hahaha.
After today's visit my visits are now weekly. Time has all of sudden gone by really fast I just hope it keeps up...cause I know her space is getting tight thus so goes my comfort level.
Below are a few pics from my shower...please disregard the chubby face I am now sporting...yuck...


Above is my cousin Jessica and I at my shower she and my other cousins threw for me. She is due 9 days before me. However I look huge compared to her!! I blame it on the fact that its a girl and Chris's kid...


Above is at my shower given by one of my best friends Caley and her mom Kathy.

1 comment:

The Earnest Family said...

Loved your pictures! Take care and I hope all goes well with the arrival of your little one! :)