Tuesday, April 13, 2010

39 Weeks!!

Dr. Appt. today was kinda eventful. Today at my appt my blood pressure was elevated and so they were concerned and sent me to the hospital to be watched. Once at the hospital my blood pressure was fine and all other checks for pre-eclampsia was fine as well. Very relieved to have no problems. So I was able to come home and rest. While at the office though I also found out I am making some progress. Its crazy to think my due date is only a few days away. However I feel she is too comfortable in there.
I have my next Dr visit THIS Thursday so we will see what happens...that is if she doesn't come before then...

1 comment:

The Coops said...

so glad to hear you are doing fine! that's scary. I am praying for you and that Hadley makes her arrival soon. I would say try to relax, but who am I kidding, I know it's impossible. Can't wait to hear.