I had a Dr. appt yesterday and we are making progress. Of coarse with OB stuff all information is wayyyyy TMI....so we will leave it at that...progress is being made I just wish it was faster.
Also we set an induction date if she decides to not make her appearance on her own. The date is set for April 25th at 8 PM. Yes you read correctly the 25th!!! Chris and I was so concerned with the progress I was making and the reassurance they gave us that she is getting really ready that we did not even pay attention to the date. However I have another dr. appt Monday and we are going to ask about that date. I am just concerned with her size of coarse.
But I am actually hoping maybe just maybe we don't even make it to Monday's appt. Hey it could happen!
Thank you to everyone who has called, texted, and wrote me with their questions and concerns...I truely appreciate all the love and prayers!!
1 comment:
April 25th is my sisters birthday!!! :) I am praying for all THREE of you! Can't wait to see Hadley!
Post a Comment