Sunday, May 2, 2010

SHE IS HERE!!

Well Hadley made her arrival as most of you have probably already heard on April 18th at 9:22 am. She was 8lbs 5oz and 20 3/4 inches long. It was hard pushing miss priss cause she was face up instead of down...which caused a great deal of back pain. Also right before I started to push I spiked a temp. of 103! I was immediately started on antibiotics for me and her. Long story short we both were fine afterwards and we both never had a temp again...they are not sure what caused it.
These past 2 weeks (yes she is 2 weeks today) have been a blur of lack of sleep, feedings and diaper changes. Words can not express how great of a dad Chris is. He had never really been around babies at all and he has taken it all on like a pro. There is NO way I could be doing this without him. As most people know I have always been a sleeper....sleep is my favorite thing and well not so much time for it anymore... but Chris always tries to give me a chance to catch a little with an hour here or there.
Hadley had her 2 week visit last Tuesday (she was actually only 9 days old).
Her growth stats are great she now weighs 8lbs 10oz. (50%) 21 1/4 inches long (75%) and her head is 35 (25%). She is busy growing!
Just a quick little update on us...

No comments: