Thursday, June 10, 2010

7 Weeks old...time is flying by...

Wow it has been forever since I have told you about our sweet girl. She has been growing sooo much that I dont even know where to start. She is finally sleeping 6 plus hours a night, which has been so nice. We are still working on naptime in the crib. Her naps are still 45 mins at best. She has the most fun during playtime on her mat, where she is miss vocal...talking (cooing). It is my favorite time of the day I love seeing her smile and talk, it makes all sleepless times worth it. She also loves bath time...


I haven't gone back to work yet and I am planning on going possibly last week of July/ first of Aug.

We have been very busy these past few weeks traveling. Couple of weeks ago we went to Mobile, AL for Chris's work conference and we visited with friends there as well. We also made a quick trip to the beach for lunch.

Hadley first pic with the beach in the back:

Then the next weekend was my sisters wedding. She was the flower girl. Hadley did awesome at her job I must say. She was pulled down the aisle by the ring bearer in a wagon. I was so worried at how she would do once she made it down. Well she did perfect! She slept the whole time. I must say a BIG thanks to my cousin Lynn and great friends Caley and her mom Kathy for taking care of her.

Wedding Pics:

Practicing at the Rehearsal


Her outfit for the rehearsal

In the wagon before the wedding

Hope to update you sooner next time!!

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

She's so pretty!! I can't wait to meet her!! I wish I could have been at the wedding!! Love her in the wagon!