On Sunday my sweet girl turned 3 months old. With that came change for her....sleeping habits that is. She has been sleeping in her crib for a while now...but in the past 3 weeks she has decided to all of sudden start waking up in the middle of the night at 3 on the dot no matter what time she goes to bed. So we have started sleep training ( some might see as cruel). But last night she did great, so proud of my little girl putting herself to sleep. We have also started naps in her crib instead of always in the swing or my lap. As excited as I am to have her napping in her crib (which gives me free time) I do miss cuddling with her...I have to break every now and then for sweet hugs.
This past weekend I spent my first night away from her. Chris & I had a wedding to go to in Birmingham so Sugar & Pop watched her at the Lake. I was surprisingly rather emotional when we left but I did enjoy my first uninterrupted nights sleep.
Below my growing little girl!!
1 comment:
AHHH! She is so precious!!! :) Hope she starts sleeping better soon!
Post a Comment