Friday, September 3, 2010

4 months...well 4 1/2 now...

Its been a while since I have wrote about what we have been up to.
Hadley had her 4 month dr. visit on monday...very eventful visit.
her stats: 15lbs 12 oz (75-90%) and 26 1/2 inches long (90-95%). Big growing girl... she also got 2 shots and 1 oral vaccine. She also got cleared to start eating baby food. Hadley has been eating rice cereal for about 2 weeks now but now we are now clear to start level 1 baby food. She has had squash for a few days and had carrots for the first time yesterday. I would say the carrots are her favorite out of the two. She is still sleeping thru the night...so glad to see those sleepless nights behind us. However I feel like my child will never be a good napper...she naps like an angel (atleast an hour and half) in your arms or carseat but in her crib or swing you are lucky to get 45 mins. Well maybe one of these days I cant really complain since I have my nighttime sleep.
Her recent new "trick" is sticking out her tongue and blowing spit bubbles....oh yes she gets a great big kick out of herself....me on the other hand gets more of a slobbery mess. Speaking of slobber... she has plenty to go around...constantly has those hands in her mouth...beginning the teething process. No teeth yet.
This weekend she is going to her first Alabama Football game...ROLL TIDE!! her daddy gets to go on the field before the game this week but sadly no family this week...she will get to at some point this season.
Enjoy the pics below of our growing little girl!!



1 comment:

Chris and Abby said...

she is so precious Lindsay!!! I can't believe she is 4.5 months already!!!