Its been quite awhile since I have told everyone about the happenings in the Capps family...
SO here is the latest:
I started a new job at Wellstar Douglas in the GI/ ARU unit...its part time (3 days a week) also a plus is that it is 8 hour shifts and no weekends no holidays. Which means more time with my Hadley!!
Hadley is moving really well now...crawling but just in reverse...she hasn't gotten crawling forward down yet. And the most recent is she is pulling up on things (Chris, her jumperoo...)
She is still only napping like 30-45 mins at a time...stinks for mommy at times. She is loving baby food...not to picky of an eater at all! And she is a big talker lately or should I say babbler. And yes the most obvious word she is saying is da-da...:( Its ok...her daddy is really great...he is the only one that can get her cackling really hard...and the other night he had her laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes to hear her. She really is growing up so fast....
We are just getting really excited for all of Hadley's firsts....
First Halloween- Check
First Thanksgiving
First Christmas
Below is a few of her First Halloween...our little Elephant
She was quite a hit at the trunk or treat at Church...
2 comments:
You should post a video of her laughing! I love baby giggles! :)
Too cute
www.kellysavenue.com
Post a Comment