Thanksgiving Day Hadley started crawling...yes crawling and going forward after toys, her doggies, and daddy. She is officially on the move now and each day since she is getting better and better.
Also Hadley has this afternoon figured out how to sit up and pull herself up in her crib. I went into her room after he nap time when she was crying and there she was standing up holding onto the crib with her paci in her mouth. She has been pulling up on Chris and I for a while now but she did this all on her own. BIG GIRL!!
Last but not least tonight she learned to splash at bath time and once she did she did not stop...I was rather wet after bathtime tonight...but laughing so hard cause she was so excited and proud of herself.
And yes on a sad/negative note...Alabama lost yesterday. Yes Alabama played bad in the second half and gave up the win...but what frustrates me the most is sCam Newtons attitude of cockiness and lack of humility and badddd behavior. He would make a run at the end of the game and just lay on the ground laughing and running the clock out...yes I know its good to run the clock down but who does it in that manner!!!! I honestly hope Auburn does well...makes the SEC look good....but its hard to feel that way when I see sCam Newton...uggghhhhh.
I will end on a happy and less negative note.....
Yes...thats our Christmas tree in the background...Hadley helped...well watched us put it up today....LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment