Thursday, March 31, 2011

11months...better late than never

Well yes my sweet girl is now 11months almost 12....I am still in disbelief how fast it has gone by...everyone told me it goes by fast but I didnt believe them...I am a believer now. For Hadley's Monthly pics this month we were taking pics for her birthday invitations...

Below is a few....



What Hadley has been up to lately:
Running...yep she has running or in her case (speed walking)
Still no teeth...continuing to make mommy nervous....
Size 4 diapers
Loves to have her back scratched by mommy...
Loves chasing Gabby around
Fav food: mac and cheese or chick-fil-a nuggets
She is drinking out of a sippy cup completely
NO stats this month she goes to the Dr next month
2 Naps a day...usually...depending on their quality
She took her first trip to Charleston, SC--pics to come

Can't believe how big she has gotten!!!

No comments: