She has changed our life in so many ways...
She keeps Chris and I laughing with her silly personality...
She amazes me each day when she learns or does something new...
I thank God for her every night when I put her to sleep.
What she is doing at 12 months
She is Walking/Running you have become quite coordinated
Loves to "march" & dance
Loves bathtime-splashing and making noise with your toys
Takes 2 naps a day!
Only takes bottle at bedtime....soon to be gone...
Loves to eat most anything...
Loves to "squint" and copy what you do
Loves to clap for herself when she does great things such as stacking her toys, passing her toys
Loves to pat and sit on Gabby...loves to run and play with her as well...
Still in a size 4 diaper
Dr visit tomorrow... we will find out wt & ht at that time
We LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH HADLEYBOO
No comments:
Post a Comment