Well....this was a great fall weekend in Tuscaloosa on Friday we went to the Tuscaloosa Academy football game to watch Coach Brantley coach. Boy oh boy did they kick butt. I also got to cheer on the team with Mrs. Saban too...pretty cool. She is truely a sweet sweet lady. Pics of Chris and Bryant.Sat. we had friends over to watch Alabama kick some Tenneessee butt!! It was great fun playing host...it was the first time we have had people over and cooked at our house. I believe everyone had a great time.
Today we carved our first pumpkin as Mr. & Mrs. Chris Capps....good times. We bought this $1.00 cutting kit at Walmart and it turned out working 10x better than the expense kitchen knives. I think the first pumpkin turned out great. Gus was a little confused as to what we were doing that he had his own fun in the yard as you can see below. Anywho---I hope you all had a great relaxing fall weekend. Have a great week everyone!!
1 comment:
You guys are really enjoying married life. It is what life is all about. Spending time together. You are so blessed!!
Post a Comment