Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Been sooo Long....a little Thanksgiving

Well...it has been a busy yet...boring last week or so. Wait nevermind....my parents, sister, and brother came. Therefore that means they brought all their lovely dogs to visit Chris and I in Tuscaloosa for Thanksgiving. And also to cheer on the Tide to shutting out Auburn! Roll Tide!

Despite being sick the whole week of Thanksgiving I got better as the week went on and I was actually able to spend time with my family. It was great since I have not seen them in such a long time. We got in great family scrabble time and alot of football watching. Which to me is Priceless!!

Now Chris and I are just back to another work week then the SEC championship game this weekend in Atlanta...home for me!!


                                           

This is Gus resting on my stomach after a big Thanksgiving turkey..... and ohhh yes Gus had turkey too. Let me tell you we left to make a trip to the good ole walmart and came home and Gus had pulled the turkey and the dish onto the floor. Dad was sooo sad his beautiful turkey was ruined. I was sooo frustrated at the mess but mom said it will be a great story to tell our children about our first Thanksgiving! Thats all for now...more to come

No comments: