She is also an American Bulldog just like Gus. She has been shown to be completely different already than Gus. Ohhh man is she a chewer...she loves to chew on the remote, headboard, practically anything she can get those little puppy teeth on. We of course are prepared on the whole house training bit. She has been doing well so far. Also we are treating her a little different than Gus. She is going to be sleeping on the floor. Because of her parents size she is going to be much bigger than Gus. So I will be keeping up to date on our newest addition!!
1 comment:
Hey Lindsey,
We enjoyed seeing you and Chris Sunday! Your new "baby" is precious. What does Gus think about her? We have a new "baby" too. She is a long-haired miniature dachshund. Her name is Sophie. We got her the end of June. She was 5 months old. She loves to chew too. I buy Nylabones (the ones for powerful chewers) for her. She is such a powerful chewer I have to replace them once a week! Since I started buying them for her she only chews on them. Send me your email address and I'll send you a picture of her. Mine is simp94@bellsouth.net
Cheryl
Post a Comment