On Saturday we woke up and picked my dad and Noah up to head to Atlanta for the game. As to be expected we hit traffic and I was thinking oh no...we gotta get there. I was in a panic despite the fact we had left like 4 hours prior to game time...the panic was out of severe nervousness for the game.

We did arrive and parked in the same area as we did for the Clemson game at the beginning of the season.
It was soo weird in a city so big that was sooo crowded we saw so many of our friends and not on purpose just bumping into them it was surprising really.
Well game time Rolls around and the nervousness gets worse especially cause on Floridas first drive they scored....oh well we can make it up and guess what we did. We scored on our next drive. We were neck and neck with those Gators the whole game and sadly the team got I dont know a little sluggish or tired or something and those stupid Gators were able to pull away. It seemed like the second half of the game we could not get 7 points in the end zone but only 3 everytime and that hurt us. I was sooo frustrated I hate to loose. And it was hard for the Alabama fans after all we had not lost all year.
We pick up or stuff up and left the stadium proud of a great season and excited about the Sugar Bowl. Such a great accomplishment for those boys after last years season. And I said this towards the end of the game a million times and I am gonna say it again...at least we dont have to see Tebow crying on TV anymore. Also he was not that great against us either...bye bye Heisman for you!
Anywho Roll Tide and enjoy the Pics from the game!!! It was a great time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment