Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Best pictures ever and big news.....

Well- I am not the photographer by no means but I still love absolutely love to take pictures especially of my babies (Gus & Gabby)...but I have to say I caught the cutest pictures today of them.  

            

I hope to one day get a rather nice camera and be able to capture them even better. But for now the good ole Sony will have to do the trick. 
I am on call tonight so we will see what happens. It was great getting much needed house work done.
Also I might as well go ahead and make it a little more public since the next couple of months this will be taking over my life. Chris and I have decided to move back to Atlanta. We actually are looking for houses in the Villa Rica/Winston area. This weekend we are going to start the search for a house. Even though Chris and I have already been searching countless hours online. We have a few picked out already...I will keep yall up to date on the search!!

2 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

You're leaving us in Alabama??? So sad...we will miss you! Congratulations!

The Capps said...

Yes we are....miss the families and friends....I bet you know how that is...