Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wonderful Valentines Together....all of us

Well Chris and I celebrated Valentines Day with a great and I must say great again dinner at Kozys. And the restaurant describes our night to a tee! We had a great 5 course meal we haven't had a dinner like that together....EVER!! We loved it cause it was a nice slow paced dinner with great glasses of wine. You know when you go out to say a Longhorns or Outback its like they bring all the food at once. Our valentines dinner was no rush and overall just really really great food. I also ate completely out of my comfort zone. Most of you know me as my chicken fingers and such (I did eat that at our wedding) but I ate some Lobster bisque for my soup and some fancy appetizer I cant even remember. It was just a great relaxing night.
Then on actual Valentines we were soooooo lazy. We had some Chick-fil-a for lunch and took the dogs for another great walk by the pond. Then I cooked a little dinner and we watched a movie. Great weekend with Chris and the dogs and that makes it even harder to start the work week!! Yuck!!


          







                     


2 comments:

Chris and Abby said...

Glad you had a great Valentines Day!! My sister said she ran into you and Caley a few weeks ago. So fun! Have a great week!

Jenn McPherson said...

Love that last picture of them! They are soooo cute!!