Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Excited Already....

Well I got put on call tonight and to my SHOCKING surprise no call in. Actually I loved it cause I was able to get much needed errands ran and cleaning done. I had so much to do before Clint & Caley come into town. I am quite nervous at what they are gonna think about the house. This will be their first visit to Tuscaloosa since we got married ( yep lifes busy trying to get us 4 on the same schedule these days). Also they get to meet the newest addition to the family. It only wednesday and I am already busting at the seams excited that they are coming. I also went and bought her birthday gift...I cant say much cause I believe she reads this but I am sooo excited about her gift. I actually would keep it for myself if I could. Well its off to bed cause wow its nice to get into bed before midnight! Stay Warm Everyone!!!

p.s. 
sorry no pics of my very exciting day. unless you want a pic of wally world. I will be sure to post pics of the exciting weekend!

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

I'm sure the Wal-mart pics would have been entertaining! Reese and I could share Target pics once a week!! I just love your two babies!! I want to come over and play with them!!