As you see I have gotten a little festive with my blog. I found a cute site to decorate my blog with. On a much more important note today is Gus's Birthday he turned the big 4!!!! It really is shocking that we have had Gus almost four years. I really didn't see him as that old until I compared him with Gabby today. He is definatley looking alot older and wiser these days.
He has been such a great big brother to Gabby...teaching her how to behave because I must say she is the typical wild 2nd child. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!!!!!
Today was a totally me day. I went and got my hair highlighted and cut. I don't know why it is but I love having my hair washed and blow dried. Its so very relaxing. Then to top it all off I was able to get a hot stone massage. I haven't had one of those is years. And let me tell you if I was a very wealthy lady one day massages would be my luxury to spend $$$ on. It was a really relaxing day off. Now I am off to cook some yummy spaghetti for Chris and watch American Idol one of Chris's favorites (ummm maybe not so much).
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Gus!!
Thanks!!!
Post a Comment