Work begins for me next Monday....
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Not much to update on....
Well as the subject line says there is not much going on in The Capps' life at the time. Which is a great change from the past few weeks. Today I took lunch to Mom and I have been doing laundry and trying to get our make shift home in order here at the Grandparents house. I have dinner in the oven..smells good. Its a new recipe. Chicken stuffed manicotti with pesto. sounds yummy we will see. On the house front looks like closing will be around the first of June. It will be so nice when Chris and I get back from the Cruise (june 7th-14th/ our 1 year anniversary trip) to be able to move in 1 year later into our FIRST house. Thats not a rental. Well thats all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment