Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Weekend of Fun & Run...

Well this past weekend I ran my second 5k. It was part of Mr. Gattozzi (I babysat his daughter for 2 or so years and she was also my flower girl) Spring Fling and Thing. I did much better and felt much more prepared. I was able to cut off 3 minutes off my first 5k. I know I will be able to do even better next time. Chris was able to watch me run some of this one and afterwards we had barbeque. It was such a gorgeous day the weather couldn't have been more perfect.
After the race we came home took a nap and got ready for the crawfish broil in Eutaw, AL. Yep Eutaw...just to let the Georgia friends know it is pronounced like Utah. It is about 30 mins west of Tuscaloosa. The crawfish broil was at a friend of Chris's dads house Justin Ballard (no relation). We had a great time eating and drinking. It was a great time for Chris to have one last horrahhh before moving back to GA. The most exciting part of the night was Daryl Worley and John Stone (new country artist) sang afterwards. It was a great night....Pics are below



I will add more pics later of the weekend once we get home to GA this weekend and have better internet!


No comments: