Below is why this made me nervous....

As you can see Chris's bronco is taller than the truck...yes we got many looks...
Next week as I told in an earlier post mom helped me pack up the house and then we loaded all the belongings into a large 26 foot U-haul. Seeing Chris drive this down the road was even more terrifying at one point he was driving on only 2 wheels....I was freaking out.
Above is the huge u-haul as we were loading it at the house.
Below is the dogs after loading the truck. They were tired even though they were at the Vet's getting bathed all day.
We are now settled at my grandparents house. They have so graciously allowed us to stay with them till we close on our house (supposed to be mid May). I will be keeping you posted!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment