We have an offer in on yet another house... hoping this one will close. We are supposed to close mid-May.
I am still starting work May 4th at Cobb Hospital.
We are going to be staying with my grandparents starting this Saturday until the house closes. This should be exciting...it really will be great getting to spend time with them since I have been away for almost 5 years with just visits here and there. So it will be nice.
This week my mom came over on Sunday and boy oh boy did the packing begin bright and early on Monday. My mother is a packing queen to say the least. But to be honest it was what I needed. I wasn't taking the packing very seriously because I didn't really think we had that much stuff but boy was I wrong. Mom pretty much did the packing with my assistance. She was a fast moving packing machine. And there really is no way in the world I would be ready for the u-haul tomorrow without her. I am very thankful to have a "super-mom"!!
But GA here we come!!
No comments:
Post a Comment