
Well Chris and I today were driving around the area where we want to live and stumbled upon a property we had looked at on the internet a while ago. We absolutely love it. Its perfect almost...it is missing a garage. But we are already thinking about adding that. It is a very nice 3 bedroom/2 bath house. Nice hardwoods and tile. Huge BARN!!! A plus for Chris. Its not a huge house but it is located on 20 acres of very very nice land. A great place to once we out grow the house we can build a new one. Its perfect! And with room to grow. Anywho now we just need your prayers that this one will go through. I will keep ya up-to-date!! I was also able to celebrate my birthday with my family Mom,Dad, Noah, Jennifer, Chris and Val and the kids and last but not least the Grandparents. So nice already being back in GA with the family. Can't Wait! Not too much longer and we will be back in Georgia.
Also on Friday I went for an interview at Cobb Hospital for an ICU job...I really really like the unit. I am hoping to get an offer for the job...much needed prayers on that too...so many changes are to come and only I can put trust in God to work things out to His plan. We will see...
No comments:
Post a Comment