Friday, March 13, 2009

Interviews and Hunting...

Today Chris and I left bright and early, well I shouldn't say bright it was still dark outside, to head to Atlanta. I had an interview at Atlanta Medical Center for an RN position in their ER. Very exciting...they have the most-up-to-date ER computer system I have EVER seen or even heard of. It is just a longer drive and also a night position. Then we headed straight from that interview to my next interview at Wellstar Medical at Cobb. I interviewed for a Med/Surg Neuro position. I liked that unit. I am just torn because that is something I am already doing. I kinda wanted to move back and change jobs to more critical patients. We will see...I have another interview next Friday again at Wellstar but in the Cardiac Care Unit (critical care). I forgot to mention the best part about the 2 jobs at Wellstar...they are both 7a-7p positions!!! 
After the interview we went to continue the house search. Today was much much more successful. We found a good handful that we liked. But the best thing is we found one we REALLY like. It really nice it has most everything we were looking for in a house!!! Can't Wait...we will see what happens...I will keep ya up-to-date on whats to come...
Keep us in your Prayers!
Many many decisions to be made!! Big Decisions!!!

No comments: