Saturday, March 7, 2009

Run Day & Magic Kingdom-Day 2

Today we had our 5K run. We woke up at 4:50 to be exact got ready ate some quick light breakfast and headed to the buses. I was so incredibly glad to complete my first race EVER!! The neat thing was I was able to do it with this lady I meet while running who was also running her first race...she even made herself a cute shirt. But anywho a great accomplishment and I cant wait to do it again. Below is a pic of us once we got back to the hotel. The race took professional pics..when we get those I might post them. 


I forgot the my ears for the pic and Caley forgot her medal....

Then we came home to take a much needed nap. We woke up and got ready to go to Magic Kingdom. We ate at Tonys Italian....so yummy...


Me & Mrs. Palmer at lunch

We rode so many fun rides and ended the night with a spectacular fireworks show....great magical day at the Magic Kingdom.


The Girls at the Park


Woody during one of the many many parades 

Well Good Night for now...

No comments: