Well we are just about there to Disney...I am riding in the car and wanted to give yall an update...well if anyone really cares. The ride has been great. Caley and I watched movies the way down. It only took 2 long movies. But I must tell you a funny story about Caley's mom Mrs. Palmer. Clarify the story was funny to us not sure if it will be to everyone else. We got off an exit to go eat at Steak n Shake and there was a huge Steak n Shake sign and Mrs Palmer was quite blind we were pointing and sitting right in front of the entrance and she never even saw it so we had to circle the block and she somehow found another entrance....I guess I should stop there and just say it was a very funny moment...we laughed hard. Caley and I always find the most random things to laugh at and they are usually not funny moments to anyone else.....
Pic of steak n shake below
Also below is a pic of us trying to get to Orlando. Mrs. Palmer was a little over prepared. In the pic below notice 2 GPS's. One in the car and one on the dash. Also she printed mapquest directions.....somehow she still is currently getting flustered with the directions...quite funny to us and not really Mrs.Palmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment