Sunday, March 8, 2009

Holly wood Studios (formerly known as MGM Studios)- Day 3

Well today we went to Hollywood Studios. And yes the name is different. I have not actually done any research so I dont know how long ago the name changed nor do I care because it will always be MGM to me, therefore all day today I still called it MGM. 


 We had such a great time riding some great fun rides and watching great shows. As part of the race we bought the Princess Party ticket and that gave us extra time in the park with only fellow racers and family members. It was so much fun!!!!

    


                  
We were able to ride both of the best rides (above) twice without a single minute of waiting!!

Today was our last day in Orlando....so sadddd. Going to bed now getting ready to ride home 6 hours!!!

1 comment:

Jenn McPherson said...

So cool that you are blogging your trip!! You'll be so glad when you look back!! Too bad ya'll weren't a little farther south you could have seen us!!